photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm a fool

Good morning all. april fools today...
i must say i have never really liked today, im not one to pull pranks, treat others like you would like to be treated right? and im not one who likes to be played with. only one person has managed to tease me and make me smile every time, and thats quin.
this morning he sent me a text saying that he would be staying up north for another four weeks instead of two... and i just about died. then he said april fools, and laughed so hard i almost fell off my chair... in the quiet section of the library... hahaha oh man hes just the greatest. i suppose i am a fool, a fool for everything he says and does. he says all the right things. two more weeks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment