photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lovers dance.

Hello everyone.
today is one of those days when my single status creeps back up on me. and its not terribly pleasant :/
is it really wrong for me to want to feel true love. a whole lot of my close friends are growing up, getting married, having kids... and its freaking me out. wanna know why?? ill tell ya
"Good" reasons...
1) I am so excited to have a family of my own someday, and watching my friends start theirs warms my heart...
2) What girl doesn't want to feel loved. And how many girls don't want to find the man of their dreams (whether he is real or not)
"Bad" reasons...
1) I don't even have a boyfriend, its like i repel them. I'm always the friend, which can be great, but really, it kinda sucks,
2) I'm only eighteen, but i feel so old.. ladies be gettin rocks. and I'm nowhere near there
3) I'm not ready... but i sooooo want to be. Marriage is kind of a big deal..

So ya.. those are the thoughts running over and over through my mind. sometimes I'm ecstatic, sometimes not so much. but overall i just kinda want to get over this bump in my life journey. Cuz that's really all it is. I know i will end up happy. And i feel its about time i find my partner and learn the lovers dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment