photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

because

dear world. i understand your reasons for being so chaotic. i mean really, its understandable. but couldja just once let me be still for a sec? enjoy the life that i was given that is passing by way too quickly? i'd appreciate that. i like my life. sometimes i have my days but doesn't everybody? there isn't even a month left of school, then its Christmas time.
i can not express how much i love Christmas and all that it entails. the music, the gorgeous white snow, the warm fires and mistletoe. the smell of Christmas baking, and love. I love the love that is felt at Christmas. whether it is from your spouse, brother, sister, mom, dad, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, it always seems to be different when Christmas comes to town.
i watched the polar express the other day, and found myself crying on more than one occasion. why? well i honestly don't know, i just started to cry. maybe its because the music was beautiful, maybe its because i realized I'm growing up and i don't want to... maybe its because the one thing i want for Christmas is just slightly out of reach. i don't know.
 but either way, that one thing (go ahead and sue me for being corny) is a kiss under the mistletoe from Mr busy bee... hes so busy all the time. don't know if he even likes me back, but i sure do. there are so many songs that are running through my head that describe how I'm feeling. so ill just list a couple i guess..

Mistletoe- Justin Bieber
Cold December Night- Michael Buble
All I Want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey

Yea just a few. and those are just the Christmas songs. i could go on forever with just plain old love songs. bah i gotta get my head out of the clouds. Preference is Friday, and hopefully ill remember to let you know how that goes with him. fingers crossed guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment