photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Thursday, January 27, 2011

the men...

the little man...
oka so this kid came to my till today with his parents, looked probly about eight. had three earrings... IN ONE EAR!! thats more than i have in both...

the man who got on my nerves...
this other guy came to my till and 1) had too many items for express 2) came to my till when it was closed and 3) waited till the items were all checked through to tell me that half of it was the wrong price checked through at the wrong price... thanks man...

the man who saved the day...
my daddy came to pick me up from work. love you!! :)

the man i hurt...
once upon a time i was texting my good guy friend and i just so happened to be on edge (due to reasons only understandable to my fellow women) and then i got mad for no reason at all and called him oblivious... it hurt his feelings and ive felt awfull about it since... im so sorry buddy. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings..

the almost prefect man...
hes there when i need someone to talk to. he always listens. he doesnt get mad when i make a mistake. he snuggles with me all the time. he never lets me down and hes so fun to be around. he even gives me kisse every day!! but the thing is... hes got whiskers and a big fluffy tail. hes my cat and his name is lincoln. <3 love ya

and thats it! see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment