photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Really?? Sure!

So yesterday i was on my way home from an outing with friends. My good friend Spencer was driving, and he turned to me and was like, 'i have decided you and nick should go out' bahaha it took me by surprise im not gonna lie. But i agreed with him anyways :). I love my dear friend spencer. He calls himself 'my boy whisperer' haha i find it slightly amusing. So anyways yeah, he said, 'i like nick, and i like maddie *puts right and left fists together in a punching motion* BAM!!' hahaha i just about peed at this point. but thats my story for today, hope you enjoyed, see y'all round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment