photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I love her

i cant remember if i mentioned in a post, actualy im pretty sure i didnt but my mom has been gone for the past few weeks to visit my only sister. as you know, she did just have her baby january 27th, little nolan james :) so anyways she has been visiting them and helping them out with the baby and she had a blast. sushi from only the best places ever, dinner with my adorable nieces. man i wish i coulda gone. but alas, i had school to worry about.
so she just got home yesterday night at about six o clock and man was i ever happy to have another girl in the house for the first time in a while.. i love my mom sooo much


aint she a beaut!! :)

so every time my mom goes back to ontario she brings us something back. she got me a couple of belts and i love them :) i wish i had a picture, but i didnt take one haha mebe if i remember next time ill post some.


the black one is kinda like this cept its all ruffle, no leather, and the belt buckle is round

anyways, toodles!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment