photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sandies :)

There is nothing more satisfying than being able to put on my summer sandals and wear them without freezing my toes off for the first time

I gots a pair of these gems in brown. and i love them to bits. i continue to look for different pairs, and there is a 19 dollar pair i found at walmart the other day. still wondering whether i should invest or not.  hmmm

theyre kinda like these ones, but in an earthy faded brown color, and they have a tiny heel. opinions?

well anyways, i just love to wear my sandals, wearing shoes and socks isnt my favorite at all. yea ill wear them, but i cant wait to take off my shoes and stretch my toes. im super into nature. i love to feel the wind in my hair, squish the sand and mud between my toes. just sit and enjoy the wonder of it all. there is so much beauty that everyday we take for granted, and i am making a goal today to take more notice of my surroundings.
this morning i woke up to a gorgeous red sunrise to the east. man this world is beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment