photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

playing mommy

Alright guys, i apologize for yesterday and not having a post, the internet wasn't working again and i had to save it as a document on my computer, so here is yesterday's post :)

So today i was officially babysitter as my sister and her hubby went out for her birthday dinner. She stayed for dinner and then was off. I bathed them, made sure they got their teeth brushed, read them stories, read scriptures, sang to them, and put all three of them to bed. Megan said before she left that Nolan would probably be fussy to put to bed. But honestly it was so easy.
I put him in his crib, laid him down and walked out for a sec to make sure the girls were ok, and came back and he was pointing at the baseball cap on the wall. So i picked him up, put it on him and rocked him a bit. So cute. Then i laid him back down in the crib, scratched his back for a minute or two, and stood still to make sure he looked like he was sleepy. He went right to sleep. WIN!! haha he is so cute. He even snuggled with me today!!
i am so happy with the things i am learning and the way i am growing out here. I am really picking up on the mommy ways :) it gets me excited for my distant future. It gets me excited to find someone who loves kids as much as i do. Who loves me as much as i love him. He has proven to be hard to find. But one day :) one day it will just click. Whether we have already met, or we will meet in my adventures out east, or even back west. Im excited :) well ladies and gents, till next time.

aaaaaaaannnd back to the current time. so today i had a tad of a breakdown about work. so i calculated the time it takes me to get to and from work each time to be about four hours on average. and then i added in the amount of money i pay to get to and from work to be about seventeen dollars. so i kinda freaked out and told myself it wasn't worth it, and even though i reeeeally loved my job, i wasn't going to put up with minimum wage. then i thought to myself; 
'who are you to tell yourself to quit??? you have a job, and you love the people. who cares if you don't earn that much money, you came here to experience the downtown life right?? and who cares if you waste hours in transit, read something!!! you have plenty to read, for sure. and besides you love to listen to music on the train anyways. you're fine. stick to it for atleast another month and see how things go. good girl maddie.'
haha yep. those were the jist of my thoughts :) but anyways i have to go to bed, its eleven at night and i open for ten o clock tomorrow. well, love y'all!! stay real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment