photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Bees and Racing Cars

Good morning fellow bloggers. I realize that it has almost been two weeks, and i apologize, life is just so busy lately, and its exciting! Things are finaly starting to put themselves together right in front of me. And nobody said it was going to be easy, cuz it hasnt been. there have been so many moments where i wanted to just turn around and go back to where things were as easy as 123, but looking back at my life, i am so immensely grateful for everything that has happened. Both the good and the bad have made me who i am, and i am proud of who i am, in an un absorbed way.
I think that so often we find ourselves flustered with the everyday tasks of life-this assignment, that shift, this party, those friends- and we forget to just sit and be still. Just to sit, ant think, and remember everything that has gone by. We only have one life to live, so let's live it, and take advantage of every blessed second. Look for the blessings, the gifts.
Ive been born into a family with wonderful parents and amazing musical talent. My brother adam plays the guiter, my brother austin plays the sax, and my brother spencer plays the trumpet. they are all incredibly good at it. we all sing, and love to sing for that matter. Music is my life.
I am perfectly content with he way are going these days, what is the point in living with regret? We only live every day once, and i am glad to have this day to live out loud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment