photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WHOOP! there it is...

So this morning on my quiet ride to university i realized i was going to be extremely late for my first class. the ride wasnt to quiet anymore. in my mind atleast. i hate.. HATE! being late for anything. probably because when i am, and i do finally get there, everybody is looking at me, and i'm not the kind of girl that likes to be in the spotlight.
so anyways, back to my story, we had just about entered town and i gave up worrying. then by the time we get to whoop up drive im all over the place again. aaah at this point im considering just going to the library (which is what i did)
and then all of a sudden, we are about half way down whoopup and i see a couple amdulances in the lane opposite to us, leaving the university, and then i see it, this black car, front end absolutely demolished... then i realize, that if we had been on time for my class, my dad would have been leaving the university and could have been in that car.... i love my dad, he is an amazing guy, and he has come pretty close to the other side so many times.
I have an amazing family, and a great life in front of me. who am i to worry about being late for a math tutorial when really, there is so much out there that i should be focusing on. so many blessings that i take for granted. like the gospel. the gospel, and music. acoustic more specifically. my father and brother are both guitarists and i hope to be able to pick it up some day.


Adam <3


Daddy <3

Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment