photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Monday, February 14, 2011

just another day in the life of me

so what? its been almost a week?? good one. well my lifge isnt all that exciting anyways so you guys arent missing out. so.... today is the day ive dreaded for the last 364 days. valentines day. by the time i understood it, i discovered how much i dislike it. its the one day of the year when couples get to strut their stuff and nobody can say anything about it. yeah sure ive spent over 99 % of my life single, and look, im still here! im enjoying my life, i have friends, a family, and valentines day is just like any other. im not a huge chocolate binger so that doesnt change anything. im not currently seeing anyone nor do i want to so that doesnt change anything either. I guess the only thing that changes is that it is my good friend kinsey's birthday today and were gonna party it up.
anyways i hope you enjoyed my ramblings. happy singles awareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment