photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Friday, January 6, 2012

a new year, a new start.

oh hey there. happy new years everyone! i have almost survived a full week. im already getting tired of this end of the world news. dangit. oh well. im not afraid. i have everything i need. and besides, one of my resolutions this year is to be more positive :) so here i go into the new year, the year i finish my second decade. weeeiiiirdd.. it feels like just yesterday i spelt my name with every letter i could muster up. some of which im pretty sure didnt even exist. so technically i was probably not even spelling my name. but i sure felt smart!! so i guess thats what counts :) ooh wanna see my new years nails!! i love them!!


there they are. fireworks!! i didnt even get to see fireworks this year.. lame... aaaannnddd i didnt get a new years kiss. darn. oh well. positive... hah i danced until my legs were sore!! yaaaaayy calorie burning!!!
well i hope every body's new years was simply glorious. have a wonderful year everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment