photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Monday, January 30, 2012

rant. Rant. RANT. '

So these past few weeks have been just chalk full of surprises and unexpected happenings. i guess life is just unfolding in a way i didn't expect it to. but its a good thing. i am a firm believer in the phrase "whatever happens happens for a reason." that sentence runs through my mind all the time. everything that happens to me, whether it makes me happy, sad, or even both, is there to build me up and make me stronger.
so i am going through a sort of life changing phase i guess. i graduated from high school almost two years ago (whoah.... it went by way too fast) and that's not even a long time in the grand scheme of things. but either way i am earning now more than ever that you really have to embrace the time you're given
so many of my friends are growing up and getting married, and that scares me. yea one day i want to get married, like REEEAALLY wanna, but i am nowhere ready atm... i have to get out of the house and just live my single life before that's not an option. so I'm going to live with my sister. i am going to have fun, and i am not going to care what anybody thinks of me, but me.
i am so excited to go live with my sister. she has always been there to talk to. even though she has lived miles and miles away these past few years, i could always call her to talk and vent about stupid boys. haaaahhhh stupid boys.
i am also leaving this gosh darn place to get away from boys in a sort of way for a while. i need to focus on improving myself instead of impressing others. for so long i have been hooked on flaunting my talents. and yea I'm talented but what does it matter??? my talents are supposed to be there so i can help others not so i can shove them in other peoples faces (not so harshly though haha, or at least i don't think so) i am by no means saying i am rude in doing so, i am just saying i am proud of what i do, and i enjoy showing it. but aaaaannnyyyways.... haha
i am excited to go spend time in my sisters home. play barbies almost 24/7 with my nieces, and just have fun. just live it up. i am only going to be single for so long, and i want to make the most of it.
i am going to live right here, right now. for me.
but in the mean time, i gotta go make some body's day just that much better :) love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment