photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ALWAYS check...

so yesterday i was in town with my good ol pal beanie, and we were on pour way home when we decided to stop at the superstore for some snackies!!! :) they had a really great price for mini sour keys, so i grabbed a bunch and made my way to the scale to figure out the price i would have to may for my noms. yeeeeeaa i cant read the scales idk why i even bothered..... hahaha
so we went off to the cash, me with my large fist sized bag of sour keys and beanie with her small baby sized bag of lollipops. (yes im not exaggerating. i love her.. hahaha) so the cashier we go to looks to be new... (im pretty sure she charged the lady in front of us with beans' stuff..... not cool..) so beans goes to pay and her bag of goodies comes up to a little over twelve bucks.. yikes hah her candy was 98 cents per hundred grams so i was like whatevs my bag with be like five tops.
beans pays and its my turn to get my card out. im chatting with beans and all of a sudden i hear her dictate the price to me..... but i had to have her repeat it.. and then read it several times before i started to freak out. it was TEN DOLLARS!!!! ya fricken right.... A) my candies were 69 cents per hundred grams... B) HER BAG IS THE SIZE OF A SMALL BABY YA DUNCE!!!!! so i figured whatever shes new ill let it slide, i dont wanna cause further embarrassment because i have DEFINITELY been there... hah so as we are walking to the truck my mind is racing and im getting more and more peeved.. then i take a look at beans' receipt and compare them. k her bag weighed in at about 1.2 kg (1200 grams) and MINE weighed in at 1.4 kg.... NO FETCHIN WAY THATS RIGHT!!!!
so i go back in to the customer service desk and the lady weight it again.. k no its not 1.4 grams... its .3!!! A QUARTER of the weight... she must have been leaning on the scale... so the bag of candies came closer to 2.50 at that point... thank goodness.... hah man i am so glad i checked... ALWAYS CHECK.
pfft..

No comments:

Post a Comment