photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DELAYED

(my pathetic attempt at a frown... hah i look like a fetchin puppet! excuse the no makeup and all)
standing in line to get my bags checked and what does this lady tell me???? oh you've heard about the delay yes? your flight has been delayed from 9:15 to 10:50. DANGIT!!! i just wanna git on that plane and fly over to my sister!! i guess i can numb the disappointment with something lovely from Starbucks.. its calling me. i can smell it. yum!! hmm.. idk. haha i am hungry. i could watch a good film as well. but either way. my flight was delayed. a whole lot. stupid snow. i used to enjoy your company but you really did it this time!! well ill keep ya posted everybody!! so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment