photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Friday, March 2, 2012

Thank Goodness Its Friday

TGIF.

Yes. Its Friday night. And it has been a rather PG night at that. No Katy Perry business going on thank goodness. Today was a special day for more than one reason. One, it was my last day at work. And let me tell you that was the longest five and a half hours of my life. For two reasons. One because of the fact that it was the last five and a half hour stretch i would ever have to make as a cashier in that particular store, and two because of the excitement that was building in anticipation for what was to come after. At about three o clock i was picked up for what was to be my first date with Jesse.
It turned out to be the best date i have ever been on. And well honestly that's not saying much cuz my date history is pretty bleak.. but it sounds cooler when i put it that way. And its the honest truth. It was fun without being costly, and it was so easy to relax and be myself. This guy.. i wish so badly i didn't have to leave... the date started out and we played yet another round of foosball. He beat me. Again, but only by one point. And i swear he went easy on me... stinker. Then that was done and he started to play the piano... “remember that song i was trying to play on Monday he said?” i couldn’t remember the song cuz when he was trying to play it it wasn't really recognizable. But then he played it this time... it was the John Schmidt version of “Cant Help Falling in Love With You”. OK at this point do you want to know what is running through my head?? Holy coincidence batman??? well maybe. But its true. I cant help it. Maybe I'm not falling that far. But for only knowing you this long I'm pretty far down the road... As he sat there and played his song i couldn’t help but just dream. Daydream. I do it all the time. Its ridiculous. But anyways enough goosh..
(here's the song. he only played the beginning but still)
We continued with a game of pool, by which he won with only one of my solids left on the table. Not bad hah. Then we headed over to a Vietnamese restaurant in town and had dinner. I had fried rice and he had beef noodle soup. Insisted it reminded him of his mission. Things with this guy are different. I have never met anybody like him. Ever. He cares. So we get our bill and our fortune cookies, and guess what mine says.... “search for the dream that keeps coming back. It is your destiny” call me a corn dog. But i looked at the paper, up at Jesse, and then back at the paper and said “I will”. Talk about a coincidence of a fortune... baha. Probably just some dumb mumbo jumbo.
After that we went mini golfing. He would not stop poking me as i tried to shoot. Goodness. You’re endless flirting is one of those signals that leads me to believe that you’re interested in more than friendship. But i cant do a fetchin thing about it. Because we agreed that friendship was what we had. Idk... i hate mixed signals. Blhahheejcbejfyvhsefgksevfhsg.
Then we plop ourselves in some comfy chairs in a random hallway in the local college and watch Netflix while the janitors clean around us. Then we went to the roadshow our YSA stake was putting on. Got some very good laughs out of it. And then he drove me home and we said goodbye till Sunday.
Now most of you are probably wondering how in the world is that a fantastic date. Well honestly i have no idea. So simple. So fun. I don’t even know what to say. So i guess i should just say nothing. Because i am just spreading my feelings as thick as icing all over this page. Dangit Maddie.... goodnight all

No comments:

Post a Comment