photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Thursday, March 8, 2012

its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life

heeeeeyyyy guys :) sorry i haven't blogged in a while but i have been busy doing the usual. oh you know eating sleeping FLYING ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!! yes sir i arrived at the Toronto airport around five thirty Tuesday evening. after about two and a half hours delay i was super excited to finally be there. air Canada made the trip easy and smooth and i will definitely be flying with them again :).
since i have arrived a few things have happened i set up my room and unpacked a bit, took a shower in my bathroom, played mario cart with the girls a bunch. yesterday i went to read a story to my niece Claire's junior kindergarten class. the kids were sooo cute, all excited to have a guest and so excited to inform me that they were all four years old. haha funny how that works :)
while the girls were at school we went out to have sushi. oh my goodness... fifteen plus tax for all you can eat... sooooo good.... California rolls, tempura rolls, dynamite rolls, even some yam tempura rolls. oh my goodness i ate so much food... so good. definitely worth the fifteen dollars to get it. i have missed good sushi places for the four years i was out of Ontario and I'm sooo glad to have them back!!!
this morning the girls woke me up at about eight o clock, so really six o clock for me if you count jet lag... haha then i did their hair got dressed had some breakfast and off we went to get the kids to school. megs and i went to get more hangers for my closet and get a new phone charger and look for where i could apply for a job and now Jesse is here and were just hanging out. might go out for wings later tonight when the kids are in bed and my brother in law gets home from work. the girls got a hold of my laptop today and took some pictures haha not terribly good ones but here are a few anyways :)






they're so much fun and i love them to bits!!!!!
well that's an update for now. and i guess here are a couple pictures from the photo shoot my good friend Laura took of me and my cousins before i left :) enjoy these too!!







my cousins are total babes.. and the blond on the right is the doll who took em!! THANKS GURL
well later days guys!! :)

2 comments:

  1. um Jesse is here??? as in THE jesse???

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no i have an older brother named jesse :) wouldnt it be the sweetest thing if that jesse came to visit?? haha ya right in MY dreams

    ReplyDelete