photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Friday, May 24, 2013

I miss this man.

Its another quote post today. I was browsing my facebook feed when I came across this lovely gem of a quote. I kinda wanna frame it... :)

All of us have problems. We face them every day. How grateful i am that we have difficult things to wrestle with. They keep us young, they keep us alive, they keep us going, they keep us humble. Be grateful for your problems, and know that somehow there will come a solution. Just do the best you can, but be sure it is the very best. 
- Gordon B Hinckley

Oh president Hinckley. you are so wise. I cant count on all my fingers and toes how many times this has crossed through my mind in much less elaborate words. I can honestly say that I am grateful for my trials and difficult life situations.
Now I'm not saying that had i been given the choice to map out my life the way I wanted I would throw in all the trials I have been given cuz nobody enjoys being put through tough stuff. But looking back on the trials I have been given, I believe that I have been more fully prepared for the daunting role of motherhood.
My future kids are going to grow up and enter the teens... and everybody knows how difficult it can be to raise teens. A whole new world of parenting opens up. As I have watched my parents raise me and my younger brothers throughout our teenage years, I have noticed more and more how the trials in my life have helped preparee me for my future; motherhood especially. It's still going to be ridiculously hard, but I will know better what to say and do because of my own experiences, and those of my parents.
I love my parents, with all my heart... I know they are far from perfect, and there have definitely been moments when i wished they would just change their minds on something and do what I wanted them to do. But they have always been rocks for me to lean on. They have raised me to love my Savior through shining examples, and I am so very grateful to them. I love you mom and dad :)

so precious
<3 <3 
xoxo

later gators :)






No comments:

Post a Comment