photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

tall girl problems

so. being tall means a lot of the shorts that would otherwise be modest for most girls, are too short for me. so i find myself needing to be more creative while im shopping. which can be fun!!

so for today's post i'm gonna share with you one of my lucky finds!! :)

Dear Old Navy. thankyou for giving me some wiggle room with the hem on these shorts!!!


see how cute these are????
and notice that HALLELUJAH cuff??

here's a picture of one leg unaltered, and one altered.

(they are pinker in person more like the online shot)

so. i seam ripped the cuffs to unroll them, then took the inside of the short leg in about an inch to take away the nasty flare that was going on from the lack of tailoring in the folded cuff. simple!!

teehee

well that's the snipit of my journey today :) my journey to a better me :) modest, happy, spiritually giant me :)
later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment