photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

on repeat.

just a few songs that have been playing through my head these past few days. figured i would share. since i have a love for music. :)

Good to You - Marianas Trench
i love Jessica Lee's voice in this

Want to - Sugarland
It would be wrong to not include a country song :)
(sorry the video is a little scanty at times)

This ain't Goodbye - Train
I love this song. Train is fantastic.

Here I Go - Megan and Liz
And of course the lovely Megan and Liz <3


Music is wonderful. i don't know what i would do without my music. I'm in a completely different world when I've got my headphones in and I'm just sitting still taking it in. or dancing like a fool hairbrush in hand while tidying my room for the hundredth time. or even walking down the road pretending I'm filming a music video :) Music <3 i might be a dork, but that's totally fine. i like who i am :) later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment