photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

after all is said and done

so I'm pretty sure most of you don't know about my newest crush. its pretty recent so i don't blame you. but i mean hey if there is good news about boys I'm gonna spill. so here it goes. 
for privacy reasons i will not reveal his actual name, but we will call him.... hmm whats a good name?? bahahaha we will call him Bo. yes i googled good guy names. no judging. but ANYWAYS. so i have a crush on Bo. i knew him from church before i moved to Alberta. never really had any interest in him back then because lets face it, anybody who is older or younger than you is groooooossssss when you're little. Bo came home from his mission in the Philippines pretty much the exact time i moved back to Ontario :D meant to be perhaps?? hahahaha jk jk idk :) 
anyways so here's the story. his first Sunday back was general conference. we just happened to be visiting my sister's in-laws that day and they are in the same ward. i went hoping he would be there to be honest with you, even though i didn't know what to expect. well he was there alright haha and i was nervous. i happened to be wearing my brand new neon pink pumps which had to be intimidating (he told me later that in fact i was intimidating being just a sliver taller than him in the heels, but then he reassured me with a "who knows maybe i dig tall girls" hahaha) but we talked a bit that day and that was it. my interest was sparked and i only hoped it was mutual (still hoping hah). we have tried a couple of times since then to hang out and failed due to bad circumstances and really bad timing. Friday night institute even got the cold shoulder a couple times. twas tough.
finally i decided i needed to be a tad more vicious to get any time with Bo. he invited me to spend family home evening with his ysa family one Monday and i wasn't able to make it due to a lack of transportation that late at night. so when i learnt that my sister had doctor's appointments for her kids in my old home town, i called and asked someone to cover my closing shift for that day (even though i had asked just the day before for more shifts... haha oops)
so the plan was that i would go in with Megan and she would drop me off at my old high school to visit my old vocal teacher. well what do ya know it was a pd day.... hahaha oh ok that's convenient. so i started walking around town, some things familiar and some things new. i stopped at an old second hand store and bought a fantastic dress!!!!! (oh ps it's a size 6... and it fits me like a glove!!!! i used to be a size eight nine!!!! YAY) its a Julian Taylor from New York and i love it. its got bright yellow purple and green florals and its shaped like this 
there is a thick strap going from the tops of my shoulders that buttons in the middle and the front is just a boat neck. it makes me look so thin!!!
i kept walking until i got to the mall and walked around. i got some great shoes too. except i cant find a picture... they are blush pink open toed wedges and they have an ankle strap. sooooo cute. here they are :)
they look more like a nude heel but they are pink... <3


ok so at this point it is about one thirty. i am supposed to be meeting Megan and value village to discuss arrangements and rides home etc. (keeping in mind she doesn't have a cell phone so i cant just call her if she doesn't show up) i start walking and stop at pizza hut on the way cuz I'm starved. i get to value village and figure I've got time so i pick up a book and pop a squat on the couch. three o clock rolls around and i get up and look around for Megan. three thirty. nope. ok whatever maybe she was held up at her doctors appointment. ill keep reading. four o clock. still no Megan. five o clock. nothing. at this point i call my mother to see if the has the house number for her in laws since i figured they would be there if anything by now. turns out she came and walked around and looked for me. i guess i was too caught up in the book to notice. 
so i inform Megan that i have made plans to stay over night at a family friends' house to avoid complications of a late night ride back home. she drives me over and i wait for Bo to text me back with arrangements to make it to his place for family home evening. he tells me his mom is on her way to pick me up and I'm thinking "crap this lady hasn't seen me in over four years... this is gonna be awkward" but guess what... IT WASN'T!!! WIN. we totally talked the whoooole time. and its a decently long car ride.
so then we get to the house and my heart is beating sooooo fast. i get downstairs and i can sorta feel my face start to flush red. the night goes on and there is a lesson taught. then Bo asks who wants to challenge him in Foosball. immediately the girl that was sitting across from me shouts "Maddie does" and I'm kinda like "crap she noticed... it it obvious...?? :/" but i don't even care cuz I'm pretty much on cloud nine at this point. but i can see how she might have noticed now that I'm thinking of it. lets pause and discuss--- throughout the night I'm pretty sure we exchanged flirty glances and i couldn't help but smile or giggle at everything he says (he is actually hilarious so this isn't crazy) and every tine either of these things happened i can feel myself blush. but i am past the point of caring because i don't even notice anyone else in the room.---unpaused. as the night went one he kept flirting. jabbing me with the Foosball pegs on purpose, faking high fives. just the small stuff that i honestly could be looking to far into. but oh well :) I'm happy and that's a great thing.
sooooooooo after all is said and done, even though so many things went wrong, it was a perfect day :). and that is my story :) i hope you liked it!! cuz i did ;) night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment