photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Sunday, May 6, 2012

excuse me????

so today when i woke up thinking today would be a day like any other. sleep, get up, get ready, do makeup (because its sunday) and get on with it. but unfortunately things took a slight turn. my routine went normally through the getting dressed and doing my hair, but then half way through doing my makeup something odd happened....
i started to sneeze uncontrollably. dangit.. (and just by coincidence only seconds before my first sneeze someone randomly rang our doorbell but looked out the window nobody was there) so anyways this sneezing goes on for several minutes. and im about to scream at my left nostril for getting so disgustingly runny. (GROSS) And then i realize, i have just developed allergies.... crap... i have never had allergy season hit me. like ever. yea maybe i sneeze a little but that happens year long. no i have developed allergies to something down in southern ontario, and i gotta say i am not pleased. as i write my head is beginning to pound and i didnt eve3n realize that was a symptom. crap man. this blows. (Hah i made a funny)
but yea. i have allergies. greeeat. reactine anyone? yes please....

in other news i have decided i am going to try hair chalking. it has been a fad for quite some time now and i was planning on going on a spree at Michaels anyways due to my severe withdrawal from the making of all things crafty... mmmmmm yep. i need to craft
recently i have been obsessed with that layered bracelet look. so these are the ones i am going to attempt once i get my hands on some supplies :)
simple braid with seed beads and a button clasp

woven wrap bracelets with the same type of clasp :)

a little more chunky, but still a seed bead braid. this one is more for a fancy look

and THESE!! i have to find some gold nicnaks to do this with!!!!




and i kinda miss my momma's sewing machine :( or else i would attempt this.
but oh well!!! hah happy crafting to me anyways :)
later everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment