photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Results!!

so not too long ago i decided to challenge myself to start fitting an exercise regimen into my routine. and if you know me you know that working out is just something i don't do. yea i enjoy the occasional bike ride, but its for pleasure and release, not the results of a nice but and toned legs. so i was standing in the mirror the other day looking at my stomach, and i decided i should get my self a beach body this summer :) no more self-conscious me! so i got on the android app market and what do ya know an ab work out app appeared. YAY. it can be set to different lengths of time for a workout, how many repetitions you want etc. i started doing this every other day whenever i could find the time (i had originally planned to do it in the mornings but it didn't work out.... haha pun not intended..). at first the pain in my abs was too much to bear through the entire workout (only five minutes at this point... paha i'm pathetically out of shape) but now i can hold a REAL plank for a whole minute!! YAY hah no on-your-knees junk. and then this morning when i was getting ready to have a shower i noticed some fine lines on my stomach. very faint of course but I'M GETTING ABS! YAHOOOOOO!! hah i'm so excited to continue!! and i'm starting to incorporate more into my workout too, like push ups for that underarm flab, and plain old cardio for best results and overall health benefit.
i am in no way a professional at this whole work-out, get into shape stuff haha i just wanted to share my excitement!! well that's all for today!! gonna get ready for work :) laterrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment