photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

days like these

some of my favorite days are spent doing absolutely nothing productive. i am alone in the house. so i blast the music until i cant hear my thoughts and just dance like a maniac! singin along to my happiest songs and all my cares seem to disappear :) i pretend im filming a music video and act like i know what im doing when i all of a sudden stub my toe on the bedpost and scream in pain... but then incorporate it into the song anyways cuz that's how i do!! who cares what you have to clean or that you work early the next morning when right at this very moment you are on cloud nine all because of a few musical notes played in sequence :)
i cant help but move my feet and shake what my momma gave me when i get into this mood!!! nobody can tear me down :) and i love it. its like William W. Purkey once said

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 


because you only live once. better make it count :) only you have control of the way you react to any and every circumstance. so if you havent ever done it, i suggest you find the time. take even only thirty minutes alone in the house and act like a maniac. you will be surprised at the level of euphoria you achieve. (well i kinda love music, so if you dont really enjoy music this might not work for you... hah but you never know until you try!!)

so that's my little rant for today :) GET DANCIN

No comments:

Post a Comment