photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Saturday, June 23, 2012

love me some nature walk

alrighty so a couple of days ago when it was like 35 degrees outside i treated myself to a little nature walk through the park right around the corner from my sister's house. now excuse me while i flood you with pictures that were taken from my crappy cell phone camera, but i couldn't get enough of it.... THIS is why i have missed Ontario all these years... you cant find this in so ab.



LOVE this shot....




beaver dam :)








i love these hollow stumps, they were everywhere!


don't ask me why i like this picture. it was an accident. but i like it.




k see those leaves at the foot of the tree on the right?? yea those were HUGE. that tree must've been like two feet wide easy


huge.

hard to get a decent close up with this awful phone...




i loved the way these trees were almost tangled up together




another hollow log

weeping willow!!! <3 <3 <3


<3




<3 <3




so again I'm sorry for the picture overload, but i just couldn't help myself... i missed the greenery in Ontario!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment