photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Saturday, June 2, 2012

OP3

k guys sorry this took so long i have been pretty busy lately. so this is what i wore to work on thursday. casual with a slight nautical twist :) (this time i had enough time to put on makeup for you guys)

red top: gap, lace top: modest is hottest, skinnies: walmart

earrings: XXI, bracelets: walmart, XXI, XXI, mexico :) (shout out to my gurl beeeeeanz)

aaaaand my shoes :) thrifted!

sorry guys. just been one of those weeks. and i don't even have my schedule for next week so i have to call in tomorrow and figure that all out.
on a positive note i think i have dropped another pant size. all of my pants are really loose on me. and they all used to be decently tight. the real test will be if my pink skinnies are loose.. haha those have always been my tightest pair. we'll see! hopefully all of this walking is paying off. about forty minutes each day i have a shift. not bad!
well, on to the next post of the night. there will be a few.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment