photo home_zpsd700a221.png photo about_zpsba367de8.png photo believe_zps1bc0cf51.png photo shop_zps2673798a.png photo music_zps9fde31e5.png

Sunday, June 10, 2012

GO

hahaha ooookay after several posts this evening im feeling a little beat and not up for posting this, but it is so worthy of posting and i dont wanna forget about it so im gonna do it now :)

So. every time i got to work i take the GO train to toronto and then walk to XXI. this past saturday i decided to sit in the accessibility coach. (which for those of you who are unfamiliar with the GO transit system, is the car in the train where the Customer Service Ambassador sits, who, opens the door and lets down a ramp for those with strollers, or those who have wheelchairs etc. :)) and the CSA who was in the coach was a riot let me tell you. the lady that got on with me in ajax was one of his regulars so he knew everything about her haha it was kinda cute.
so anyways, it was a pretty sunny afternoon so i got on the train with sunglasses, i mean who wouldnt hah, and normally i take them off right away and slip on my prescription glasses, but this guy was just cracking jokes left and right hah i forgot to do it!! so time passes and this guy is just goin on and on about random stuff and just making everybody laugh cuz thats just how he rolls, and i realize im still wearing my sunglasses... hah good one maddie, youve been spending this train ride with sunglasses on.. who are you?? so i proceed to take them off my face, and not seconds after this guy just stops in his tracks and looks at me.. "wow you have amazing eyes... dont ever put sunglasses on again... ever.. you just became out of my league" bahahah keep in mind this guy is pretty much old enough to be my pops. pretty funny.
so the guy goes on talking and then he stops again when he notices my shoes (see this post) and remarks "wow those are some fantastic shoes, they just make me happy!!" hah then he offers his regular transit lady a bottle of water cuz she is laughing so hard she starts to cough, but she kindly declines and says she has her own. to which he responds, "ok thats cool - then turns to me - but you get one just for being you!!" hah this guy totally made my day :) so kind!
so anyways i bid my new friend adieu and head off to work. i catch a couple people starin at my neon yellow flatts, when out of nowhere this guy gets all up in my grill screamin "MELLOW YELLOWWWWW!!!!!!" hah freaked the crap out of me!!! but still made me smile haha.
but anyways that is the gist of my story. and now its time for bed.. well actually it is past my bed time... haha i really gotta get in the habit of getting to bed before midnight.... flip.
kk peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment